Brain, Breast, Carcinoid, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Gynecologic, Head and Neck, Lung, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Molecular Profiling, Other, Sarcoma
Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (MATCH)
Eligible for screening study DCP 001
EAY131 is closed to accrual, effective 5:00pm ET on December 30, 2022.
Effective 11/23/20, PathGroup is temporarily suspending efforts to proactively identify and refer potentially eligible patients for enrollment in Step 0 via the Outside Assay process.
The protocol allows designated private sector laboratories to refer patients to the study based on genetic testing performed independent of MATCH. This is limited to genetic testing ordered for patients at approved MATCH trial sites. Approved genetic testing laboratories and their date of inclusion in the outside assay process are:
- CARIS Life Sciences – 07/02/18
- CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories – 02/13/19
- Foundation Medicine – 07/02/18
- GenPath BioReference Laboratories – 08/03/18
- The Jackson Laboratory – 01/10/19
- NeoGenomics Laboratories – 07/02/18
- OmniSeq Laboratories – 07/16/18
- PathGroup – 10/29/18
- Quest Diagnostics Inc. – 05/20/19
- Strata Oncology – 08/03/18
- Tempus Laboratories – 07/16/18
The Biopsy consent form for this study is available upon request. Please contact Amber Boerner, firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-969-6067, for the consent & for any questions.